with SUSANA GARCIA BLANCO
MODULE 1: 12 – 16 SEPTEMBER 2018
MODULE 2: 28 NOVEMBER – 2 DECEMBER 2018
MODULE 3: 15 – 19 MARCH 2019
* Students and committed yoga practitioners who want to dive deeper into the knowledge and practice of this yoga tradition.
* Yoga students who wish to understand the context of the practice of hatha yoga, through the study of the scriptures and, especially, the exploration of the culmination of Hindu thought: the Shivaism of Kashmir and the tradition of Sri Vidya.
* Yoga teachers who want to learn a new style of yoga, based on tradition but using the most sophisticated principles of alignment.
* Students who want to do a high quality Yoga Teacher Training course: Immersion is already the first part (108 hours of 200) of the Teacher Training course. The 108 hours of the Immersion constitute half of the hours of the Yoga Teacher Training of 200 hours approved by the Yoga Alliance.
* Those people with the desire to teach Anusara Yoga: Immersion is the first step for those embarking on the path to be Inspired Instructor in Anusara or Certified Instructor in Anusara.
Susana is the first Anusara® Yoga Certified Teacher in Spain (2006), Anusara®Yoga Certified Teacher Trainer, E-RYT 500® by Yoga Alliance, and now active part of the ASYH (Anusara School of Hatha Yoga) Certification Committee as an assessor. She offers as well Yoga Nidra sessions as a powerful tool for inner transformation. She is a Certified Teacher of Rasa Yoga with her teacher Sianna Sherman. She has explored other yoga styles as Ashtanga, Iyengar, Kundalini, Vinyasa, Acroyog . She studied the art of Thai massage, specially inspired by the teachers from the Sunshine Network, like Krishnatakis and Kaline. Her life, her practice and her teaching are deeply inspired by the Tantric Philosophy. It is in this field where she is now dedicated to her studies of non-dual Tantra and the practice of Neelakantha Meditation with Professor Paul Muller-Ortega. Susana teaches Anusara teacher trainings, immersions, workshops wolrdwide.
Module 1 Sept 12 – 16
Module 2 Nov 28 – Dec 2
Module 3 March 15 – 19
Everyday 11.00 – 14.30h and 16.00 – 19.30h
Final day 10.00 – 14.00h and 15.00 – 18.00h
(21% IVA included)
**EARLY BIRD RATES
UNTIL 10TH OF JUNE / 1400 €
AFTER / 1550 €
MODULE 1 UNTIL JUNE 10th 499 € / AFTER 570 €
MODULE 2 UNTIL SEPTEMBER 15th 499 € / AFTER 570 €
MODULE 3 UNTIL DECEMBER 15th 499 € / AFTER 570 €
DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR SPOT:
FULL IMMERSION / 300 €
ONE MODULE / 100 €
• Your spot will ONLY be reserved once you have made this payment.
• There are no reimbursements unless you have a justified cause.
• No exceptions for early bird rates.
• Price DOES NOT include necessary study material.
• Once you register you will receive an email with instructions on how to prepare yourself for this Immersion.
• Students wishing to repeat any Anusara Modules will receive a 25% discount!
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding payments by indicating your NAME & LAST NAME.